Friday, June 27, 2014

Check Out These Crowdfunding Campaigns

 There are a few crowdfunding campaigns that I would like to share with you guys today. I usually learn about campaigns from someone sending me a email or on google plus. I do not think that this campaign is more important than that campaign or this subject material is more worthy than that one. It usually comes down to the film maker, their passion for the project and the past work that they have done.


If any of you have a campaign starting up and want to talk about it please drop me a note by leaving a comment or visiting me on google plus and I will get back to you. Digital feature film making does not have to be a lonely business. It is okay to make connections along the way.

Okay first up is an international production. There is a few days left in this campaign so if you wish to get involved you will have to move quickly. I understand that this film maker shot her last film using a T2i, I would like to do an interview about that soon.


www.igg.me/at/nonghak - ນ້ອງຮັກ (Nong Hak / Dearest Sister) - A Lao Horror from Mattie Do on Vimeo.


  The next project that I want to look at is something that could be something very special. I like new twist on the horror film model. The film Mermaid Down could be that and more.

 

Mermaid Down - A Film In Pre-Production from Mermaid Down on Vimeo.



  Next up is a horror comedy titled Back from the Grave.

  
 
Anyone who knows me personally would tell you that I love Shakespeare. I cannot get enough of Shakespeare and someday I am going to shoot a twist on Hamlet. Okay that takes me to this kickstarter project, Thane of East County.



Next is the campaign for a horror film titled Headless.

 

  The last film is a Fan film. I think some of the best low budget film making is being done in the area of fan films. This one is from the Dark Knight universe, Gotham City Sirens.







Dominate The Stock Market

That will be it for today. On a personal note I would like to add that my screen writing book is now available again at Amazon. You can check it out by clicking the image on the right side of this page.

 Please take a moment to share this post and to like the post of stumbleupon.


www.1and1.com


No comments:

Post a Comment