Friday, June 14, 2013

Crowdfunding And The Stray

Crowdfunding and The Stray




Normally I would put this content up on my crowdfunding page, but the campaign only has six days left as I am writing this and since the cast and crew did a great thirty minute interview about the project I felt it was too good to pass up. First take a look at the trailer for The Stray.   I hope to do a Q&A with the filmmaker because this is a blog dedicated to digital film making. Most of the readers here want to know the how and why and with what part of the film making process. I could guess the cameras being used, but why guess when I will get the answers sooner or later. We do get a behind the scenes look at the camera rig (around minute 15). Okay here is the cast and crew interviews. You can visit their Indiegogo campaign page at this link. http://igg.me/at/TheStrayTheMovie That will be it for today. Please take a moment to check out their crowd funding page at indiegogo, it is pretty impressive. Just remember that if you can not afford to contribute to a campaign then use social media to spread the world about it. We are low or micro budget film makers and we need to help each other out.


No comments:

Post a Comment