Sunday, March 25, 2012

In The Red Epic?

                LET’S TALK RED





    So many questions about the Red have come my way that I thought that I needed to touch upon them. First things first for those of your who do not know what I am referring to. It is the Red  Epic camera.
    The bad news about this monster is that to buy one with all the little extras you better be prepared to drop around ten thousand dollars. The good news is that you do not have to do this. If you live in or near a large metropolitan area you will be able to rent one for a few hundred dollars per week. Do not let the prices quoted in the following video fool you. It can be rented for less than their quote.
    Let’s begin with the basics. I have never used one or even allowed my self to touch one. I have been in the same room with one, but I was terrified of her. If I got my hands on the Epic I would have to have one and well I did not feel like saving up all my extra cash from now until the end of time to buy one.
    Next and finally on this subject I will be showing you a video on the basics of this camera followed by a behind the scenes look at a Red shoot. 



If you like the making of this short film you can find the entire short on Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment